Junior & Adult League Rules
1. Players in U15s must be 12,13 or 14 years of age unless agreed with the organisers.
2. Players in U12s must be 9,10 or 11 years of age unless agreed with the organisers.
3. For 5 a side leagues each team may field four outfield players and a goalkeeper on the pitch at any one time.
4. Substitutions are unlimited during the game, can only be made when the ball is dead and only with the Referees consent. Outgoing substitutes must leave the field of play before the replacement enters the playing area. The oncoming players are active immediately and can receive the ball. Substitutes must stand outside the pitch perimeter and spectators must not enter the field of play under any circumstances.
5. Whenever the ball leaves the field of play the game will restart with a pass onto the field of play. (No throw-ins)
6. All Players must wear shin pads. The wearing of any form of jewellery (including, without limitation, watches) is not permitted during play. Referees may refuse to allow players to play with inappropriate footwear, without shin pads and/or are wearing any form of jewellery.
7. The match will consist of two equal halves. The length of half will be given at the start of the season.
8. The first half will begin with one team taking a centre; the second half will begin with the other team taking a centre. After a goal has been scored the game will be re-started by the team who conceded the goal taking a centre.
9. All free kicks will be direct.
10. Opposition players must be at least two meters from where any free-kick is taken.
11. The goalkeeper must be on the goal line when a penalty is being taken. Players may only take one step whilst taking a penalty.
12. These League rules are not exhaustive and may be added to or amended at any time.
13. The Referees decision on all on-field matters is final and no discussions will be entered into either on or off the field with him about any decision.